Subject: [Leica] back porch concert
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@www.sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:36:11 -0600

well, it aint high art on my part, but my oldest son and his band did a back
porch concert today at the drummer's house, and while it was cool (the
weather) I was really surprised how tight they were.  I shot some pix, sorry
I cannot do a sound clip.  The light was pretty good, this is the digital
set.  I shot some film too.  I think those images will be better still.
Remember, I'm calling these snaps, and not asking for crits on them. ;>D  The
curly haired guy is Adam, my Son.

http://www.sonc.com/jam/

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com