Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 3: Jardines de Murillo, Seville
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:45:53 +0100

Last week I had to go to Seville on Sunday, as I needed to be at the
office there first thing Monday morning. No hardship though: to spend a
Sunday afternoon and evening strolling around balmy Seville after almost
uninterrupted wind and rain here in the Netherlands was nice. So this
week I show some snaps from the area around Jardines de Murillo, a large
park in the centre of Seville.

A small square in a residential area:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2004_3.jpg

Another quiet street:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2004_3alt1.jpg

Seville's answer to New York's Flatiron Building:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2004_3alt2.jpg

The park was full of parents and grandparents socializing while the
offspring were playing in the playgrounds:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2004_3alt3.jpg

Finally, a mix of old and new:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/2004_3alt4.jpg

All pictures with Leica CL, 40mm Rokkor, on Ektachrome 100G.

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.wajsmanphoto.com/indexpaw2004.htm
and comments and critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands