Subject: Re: [Leica] Japan photographs
From: Robert Clark <rclark01@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:28:28 -0500

Karen:
I just spent about 30 minutes browsing your website and more
specifically, your photos from Japan.  Thanks so much for posting them
and allowing us to take a look at your creations.  They're very
interesting and bring a part of the world to me that I've often wondered
about but never visited.  Photoethnography from your point of view is
really fascinating and I appreciate your talent, perspective, and
knowledge.  Great work and I also appreciate the descriptions beside
each photo....congratulations on your creations!

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA