Subject: Re: [Leica] Grendon Northamptonshire
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:20:53 -0800

GeeBeePhoto showed:
Subject: [Leica] Grendon Northamptonshire
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Grendon.html<<<<

Hi Graham, very nice scene indeed.
Such beautiful soft light that we rarely see here on the west coast of
Canada. And if we do, it's usually associated with soft light or fog and
showers. :-(

Nice to see your daily scenic offerings once again regardless of recording
equipment. ;-) You prove again, that it isn't the equipment, it's the guy or
gal holding the gear that is the main component of any photograph.
ted