Subject: Re: [Leica] Anyone w/experience with the Minolta Dimage III?
From: Parker Haeg <rangefinderr2@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:40:22 -0800 (PST)

Hello David-
I just got one; overall I'm happy with it.  Don't ask
about all the tech stuff: I still shoot film and love
it.  I guess I'm late for the revolution.  Although, I
will say it's pretty fast.  For what I'm doing, and it
sounds like your doing, it's a great alternative to
the Nikons.  This is the only shot I've posted with
the help of the Minolta.  Hope the link works:
http://www.pgallery.net/4front/image-59439.html
Parker