Subject: Re: [Leica] Lamport Northamptonshire
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:58:59 -0500

I wanna be there, Graham. When I looked, my first wonder to myself was what
would this look like with a light red filter.

Funny, literally 30 minutes ago I picked up two rolls of T400CN to use on a
business trip to San Francisco this Friday. I have limited experience with
this emulsion. I have heard that it can lack the crisp contrast of silver
films but that it is much easier to scan. Also very forgiving latitude as I
discovered this past fall when shooting a roll exposed as for 800 and got
very presentable images, though I did not enlarge to any great extent. I'd
be grateful for any experience you would care to share.

Seth                LaK 9