Subject: [Leica] Re: wade heninger's excuses
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:46:11 -0600

I was going to remodel the kitchen, but no fecking way now! Imagine all the
hard work having to go into it, then after weeks of laboring, finally
finishing the kitchen, I'd have to post a website dedicated to it! No way,
nope, nada.

Though the cats don't really do anything during the day while I'm gone,
maybe with some catnip.........

Chris