Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V26 #144
From: paul@naturestops.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:00:58 +0800 (SGT)

Hi Doug,

Very nice as always.  We dont see many robins in the Sunda region but do get what we call Oriental
Magpie Robins that is black and white in plumage. Sings beautifully. Here is a link to picture.

http://www.naturestops.com/gallery/photo.php?photo=579&exhibition=4

Taken with Apo-Telyt 800F5.6 and Canon D60 through a novoflex adaptor. The Apo-telyt focuses down
to about 3.8 meters so no extension is needed.

All the best,
Paul
www.naturestops.com