Subject: Re: [Leica] Pushing Ektachrome
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:55:08 +0100 (MET)

There's probably more light than you might think.

Personally I would go with Fuji Press 800 (or Superia Xtra 800 ... same
film, different packaging. Target might have the latter).

Fuji negative film is very nice to work with when you have to adjust
colors from various light sources. Yes, if you want ISO 800, go with this.
The results are beautiful.

Daniel