Subject: Re: [Leica] Suggestion for positive film
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:38:44 -0800

Matt,

Indoors you need to be shooting color negative film. Much easier to
color correct. As for the richness of color, that would depnd on your
Photoshop skills. (Or printing skills). I can make color negative film
look just like slide film in Photoshop.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

"There exists a limit to the force even the most powerful may apply
without destroying themselves. Judging this limit is the true artistry
of government. Misuse of power is the fatal sin. The law cannot be a
tool of vengeance, never a hostage, nor a mortification against the
martyrs it has created. You cannot threaten any individual and escape
the consequences."
- --  Frank Herbert