Subject: Re: [Leica] bw with Epson 2200...follow-up
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:58:22 -0500

Thanks, Tim.  This kind of makes sense.

I tried some experiments to find a good coating for some old watercolor
paper that I ended up with, but without much luck.  The coatings must be
quite complicated.

I have been very impressed with Lumijet's Classic Velour paper, and I
just got a sample of some Bergger paper in the mail that looks very
nice.  Again pretty pricey, but they have a very nice texture and surface.

Mike D