Subject: Re: [Leica] bw with Epson 2200...follow-up
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:11:16 -0800

><Snip> mac when there are free RIPs, Imageprint is about
> the only way).
>
> Epson is selling a version of the Fine Art Hot Pressed as their Ultrasmooth,
> but only in rolls so far. It has better longevity ratings than Ilfochrome -
> 75yrs display 200+ in dark storage (if you want to believe those things - at
> any rate, it's great for colour material)
>
> tim

Last night I was watching the great Isabelle Adjani in "Histoire d'Adèle
H., L' (1975)" and she went to the bookstore to get some writing paper !
in the beginning of the film (which I'd seen before).
She walked out with large rolls of paper. Like scrolls laid over her shoulder.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0073114/

As I understand it "ON the road" by Kerouac was written on one
continuous roll of toilet paper.

I think it's called linear thinking. And strong toilet paper. Must have
been triple strength Charmin. And the right ink. Not too free flowing.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com/Catagorypages/PersonalWork.html