Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale List
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 11:46:34 -0700

Good Afternoon here are a few more items gleaned from the top and bottom
shelves of my closets. As I find myself shooting more and more with my D1
and Hasselblad gear the rest just is not getting enough use to justify
keeping...assume EX or better cosmetics and function...exceptions noted
below...offers encouraged...

Kiev Contax II RF Copy 1965 Vintage with 50 f2 great user $50

Minolta RD 175 Digital SLR with 50 1.7 Rokkor cables and such. Untested
worked great when last used but probably needs a new main battery (which is
the same as Sony Camcorder InFo Lithium cells) $300

Hasselblad 70mm Back Chrome $75

Super Takumar 28mm f3.5 $50

Super Takumar 135 f3.5 $40

SMC 135 f3.5 $50

Nikon MD2 with MH 1 Quick Charger and Two good NiCad Packs Chrome working
great $150

Mamiya 16 Automatic Sub Mini $30

Kodak Instamatic Reflex flaky shutter $10

Minox Copy Stand Boxed $30

Nikkor 50mm f2 non AI late rubber focus ring inset $50

Nikon Nikkor 35mm f2 AI $175

Leitz 55mm UV 13373 Filters $20 each qty 2

B&W 55 UV Filter $20 each qty 2

Tiffen Pro Shade Series 7 Wide Angle NEW BOXED $20

minolta MD Rokkor 50mm f2 $30

Minolta MC Rokkor PF 50mm f2 $25

Minolta MD Rokkor X 50mm f2 $30

Mamiya Sekor 80mm f2.8 for 645 series cameras as is seems fine good glass
stiff focus $40

Leica Leicaflex Macrotar Close Up Lens 16531 F NEW $20

Nikon AF Nikkor D f4.5/5.6 80mm to 200mm Zoom current low end lens $75

Bessa R2 Green EX $400

Leica M 35mm Summicron Black Canadian with Hood early 1980s version $850

Leica M 90mm Summicron Blacl Canadian * SN very early 1980s version $850

Leica M 135 f4 E46 rare last version as new $850

Thanks  Mark mak@teleport.com