Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] PAW 2004 - Heninger - Weeks 1 & 2
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 15:41:00 -0800

Ted asked:
> > everybody else? Be nice to know it as you can see the rest of the
> > crew have names, be nice if we knew yours.  Thank you.<<<

Wade answered:
>>> That would be "Wade".  It appears my signature got clipped using a new
email client, adding the objectionably elusive air to the post.

> FWIW, I've been posting photos to this list regularly for almost 2 years,
although I'll admit to have slacked recently due to a home remodel.

> Maybe it's that I don't drink double malts or argue much about lens caps,
the perfect gear bag or the ratchet sound of the SL2's film advance, so
maybe I'm just not as visible as some.  <<<<

Hi Wade,
Of course I know you from the screen, sorry mate. :-) And of course I
recognize the name as I've seen it many times over the years. Please accept
my apologies for the jump! :-)

ted