Subject: [Leica] FS: Your last enlarger
From: "Bill Harting" <wharting@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 13:25:01 -0500

This is an Omega DII, 4x5-capable, with baseboard, 35mm condenser, 35mm
negative carrier, 50mm El Nikkor f2.8 and lensboard. Just add water. This is
the model without the lift crank of the D2 model, otherwise very similar.
All
for $100. I'll throw in an 8x10 easel. I'll throw in three porcelain 8x10
deep film tanks. I'll throw in a Paterson grain magnifier. Heck, I'll throw
in a stainless tank and two 35mm stainless reels. Sure to last another 40
years.

You're responsible for shipping costs unless you are within driving distance
of Boston.

Bill H