Subject: RE: [Leica] PAWish -http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-58926.html
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 09:58:13 -0500

As a number of you have pointed out, when I posted the following
yesterday ...
> Shot from 9th floor hotel window with digi p&s set at 200 iso;
cropped,
> and cropped, and cropped, and...converted to b&w...and adjusted and
> adjusted and adjusted.....But I have to say - I like it...and what
the
> hell - I could have said I shot it with an M and Kodak Recording
film 45
> years ago... ;-)
>
> B. D.
...I neglected to include the URL....ah well...Happy New Year! :-)
http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-58926.html

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] PAWish -http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/image-58926.html)