Subject: Re: [Leica] The amazing Leicaflex SL
From: Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com>
Date: 06 Jan 2004 10:31:20 -0800

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 20:06, Doug Herr wrote:

> All I can say is .... TOLD YA!
>
> :-)
>
> Doug Herr

I have to admit, that your postings and pictures drove me to take a look
at one in the store. It was downhill and into the poorhouse from there.
;-)

I hate to complain, but I do find the standard SL screen a little
difficult to focus in med-low light. In daylight it simply snaps into
focus. I think I'm going to look for a SL2 split focusing screen,
although I hear they are rare as hens teeth.

Feli