Subject: RE: [Leica] Cold in Canada, Cold in Natchitoches
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 18:37:15 -0700

But when it's -35c with no breeze I can happily take out the garbage with a
thick sweater and no gloves

When I tried that on the weekend with a 10mph breeze added, I can tell you,
it sure felt like the advertised -51c equivalent with windchill! Lets say it
took ten minutes to get the feeling back in my fingers... :-)

tim