Subject: [Leica] Re: Digilux 2 vs Panasonic LC
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 17:54:23 -0600

B.D.:

>Well, any number of
>point-and-shoots can be set manually and focused manually - as you well
>know, it's called manual 'over-ride.'

Just because it can be done doesn't mean it's pleasant.  :)  I really detest
the manual focusing ability of most point & shoots that I've used.  If I
could set manual focus by turning the lens like I *imagine* the new Digilux
offers, that would be fantastic and would take the "point & shoot" label
off...at least for me.

Eric

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (RE: [Leica] Re: Digilux 2 vs Panasonic LC)