Subject: RE: [Leica] OT-- Films about Canada
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:29:16 -0500

Okay, you CanAYdians, does anyone remember the title of a fabulous
animated film from the 80s - produced by the Film Board of Canada -
about a rocking chair?

And, have any of you ever heard of, or better yet seen, a film called, I
believe, "Nobody Waved Goodbye?" Probably from the late 60s, early 70s?

B. D.