Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Digilux 2 images on Leica-Camera.com
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 20:38:55 -0500

Heck, I picked up an Olympus 5050 on closeout and it is an excellent
camera.  Lets see, 5MP, F1.8 (w) to F2.6 (t) lens, negligible shutter
lag when pre-focused.  It has gorgeous image quality and very little
noise even at 400 iso when using RAW mode.  Full manual controls too.

A steal at $500.  Too bad they discontinued it.

Mike D