Subject: RE: [Leica] My 132 Picture of the week
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 19:21:13 -0500

Sonny,
If you would be so kind as to label your film vs. digital posts that
would be most helpful.  This isn't an anti rant, I am just trying to
calibrate what I see.  Ted might say the picture is what counts, which
is true, but occasionally the tool matters as well.

Don
Who also looks at every image and mostly don't comment.
dorysrus@mindspring.com