Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica CL Repair
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 08:05:28 -0500

Have you considered asking Sherry?

	Buzz

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Jim Laird
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 12:04 AM
To: LUG
Subject: [Leica] Leica CL Repair

I've a sneaking suspicion that the meter in my CL is way off. I don't
use
the meter that much but I would like to have it fixed for those few
times
when I do use it. Any recommendations on where I should send it? Does
Sherry have parts? I've used her before and found her work admirable but
I've heard that parts for my beloved but quirky CL can be hard to come
by.

- -
Jim Laird
digiratidoc@earthlink.net