Subject: [Leica] calendar for 2004
From: Stasys Petravicius <stasys1@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:50:18 -0800

Hi All- Again, Happy New Year.
Just before looking at the latest digest, I was also thinking of getting a
nice calendar for this coming year. For the last several years, I've
purchased a few copies photographed and laid out by an excellent
photographer from my country of birth- Lithuania. His name is Rimantas
Dichavicius. He is a long time Leica M user. The calanders are typically
large format- and do not cost you an arm and a leg.
I requested a relatives guest coming to the USA next month to purchase
several for me. I've met R. Dichavicius- a very nice interesting artist (has
a degree in graphic arts). His work and other Lithuanian photographers is
seem on the web at site: www.photography.lt/
The calendars are sold in larger cities in Lithuania such as Vilnius, the
capital, or Kaunas.
Stasys