Subject: [Leica] OT - recordable CD's
From: SIUASU@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 21:09:37 EST

I am looking for recommendations for recordable CD's.  This past summer I
burned some photos onto Sony CD-R 650 MB.  Well, I recently sold a couple of
images that were stored on them.  Tonight I was going to print but the CD's are
trashed.  They have been stored in a closet and have not been touched for 6
months.  I have several TDK CD's stored next to them and they are fine.  I emailed
Sony but no response as of this writing.  Thank God I have the images on
film.  Just have to rescan and adjust.  Open to suggestions.
Thanks
Bruce Morton

Replies: Reply from Marc Attinasi <attinasi@mac.com> (Re: [Leica] OT - recordable CD's)
Reply from Mike Durling <durling@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] OT - recordable CD's)