Subject: [Leica] Leicas still work in journalism
From: David Degner <david.degner@wku.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 23:25:32 -0600

I am back doing the Christmas break think, taking little jobs the local
newspaper gives me.  Here is one photo that I wanted to share with the
rest of the group.

http://augustachronicle.com/images/headlines/122603/13844_512.jpg

It was for a local concert in our city, one of the larger collection of
local bands.  The photo was taken with my 35 Nokton, probably at about 1.4.
If you want to take the time to sign in the story works well with the photo.

http://augustachronicle.com/stories/122603/mus_220-7608.000.shtml

David Degner

Message from "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <jgp@gilplant.com> (Re: [Leica] In praise of CS)