Subject: [Leica] Re: Opening tomorrow--shameless self-promotion :-)
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 11:39:48 -0500

For LUGers and RUGers in the NYC area,I have a photograph in a group
show at Viridian Artists on W. 25th Street
http://www.viridianartists.com/
    The opening is this Saturday from 4--7 PM. I must confess that the
photograph    http://www.fgpaonline.com/show.htm    is NOT a Leica or
Rollei shot, but was taken with a Kodak Medalist II.  Since I could
only show one photograph, I picked my favorite. I'm pretty excited
about this though, because Viridian is a 'real' art gallery, as opposed
to a gallery/real estate office, gallery/bar, etc. (although I've been
very happy to have had opportunities to show work in such places). The
show will include paintings and sculpture as well as photographs and
the building has MANY other galleries.

Bob Marvin