Subject: Re: [Leica] FOM 2
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:28:23 -0800

Nathan Wajsman said:
> Alastair, it might be helpful
> if you announce a deadline for the judges--maybe you have, but I do not
> remember seeing it, and I lost all my emails from the last 4 months the
> other day :-( <<<

Hi Alastair,
I figure you'll pick-up Nathan's request as well as this one.

Nathan yer not alone, as you've got big company since Saturday!!!! :-(
Loosing e-mail files!!!!!

I'm not saying anything after the computer guy tried to do a recovery :-(
It's like if one is going to fuddle-duddle up something, I don't think I
could've done a better job! aaaaaaaahhhhhh!:-(

So Alastair please send on open date for everyone thank you, probably help a
few others as well.
thanks,
ted