Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Photoshop 7.0 for Mac OS
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 00:11:51 -0800

If you don't need the other programs, then you can get it for whatever
the Photoshop upgrade is you can find. (Amazon is usually good.) The
official upgrade price for Photoshop is $169 US. But if you upgrade to
all the others, if you need them, the price is much lower to get the
suite.

On Dec 13, 2003, at 8:01 AM, B. D. Colen wrote:

> Wait...Am I missing something here? Isn't that $799 upgrade price the
> price for the entire suite? I paid something like $149 for the upgrade
> for Photoshop - I don't need all the other programs.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

“Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist
the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H. L. Mencken