Subject: [Leica] OT - F-stop timer
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 06:33:24 -0500

Apologies for troubling the list with this.

A while back two people contacted me about an F-stop timer from RH Designs which I have available. My comment at the time was that it was in the loft and would have to be dug out. Well, I have now dug it out but have lost the original emails.

If anybody would like to contact me off-list we can talk about it.

Gerry

- --
Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com