Subject: [Leica] Re: FS: Leica M3 Single Stroke
From: Victor Tavernini <victor6@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:19:40 -0800 (PST)

Ok ... I'm an idiot ... I took off the Leicameter and
it is an M2 ... with 35,50,90 & 135 framelines ...
serial number is #1017xxx ...

I did sell my M3 ... I got confused ... it is late ...
I'm trying to beat the Friday midnight FS deadline ...

I went on a 'camera hunt' in my house and found way
too many cameras ... this one has to go (as well as
two Nikon F3s ... a Nikon F2 ... a Rolleiflex ...
etc.)

Sorry for the confusion,

Victor Tavernini

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: FS: Leica M3 Single Stroke)