Subject: [Leica] Cross Dressing... uhhh I mean cross processing.
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 20:56:29 -0500

Folks:

Lemons out of lemonade?

My lab decided, quite on their own to process a roll of my C-41 film in
  the E-6 tank.

http://www.hemenway.com/Dingman/index.htm

The first shot was taken on Portra with a Rollei SL-35 with 50mm Planar
and was processed as E-6.

The second was taken on Provia F with a Leica R8 with 60mm Elmarit Macro
and was also processed as E-6.

Dingman's Ferry is a private toll bridge which crosses the Delaware
River in the Delaware River Gap area of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

So in case you're ever wondering about cross processing, this is the result.
- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Replies: Reply from "Bill Harting" <wharting@verizon.net> (Re: [Leica] Cross Dressing... uhhh I mean cross processing.)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Cross Dressing... uhhh I mean cross processing.)