Subject: RE: [Leica] The fine line between art and pornography
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 11:15:21 -0500

The line is very thin, Sam, because one person's respectful treatment of
the beauty of the human form, or physical contact between loving
individuals, or whatever, is another person's treatment of human beings
like senseless beasts. I'll be John Ashcroft, or Jerry Falwell, would
put a great deal of classical art and writing in the later category,
while you would not.

So we come back to the "I know it when I see it" test - which is to say
it's a very individual thing.