Subject: Re: [Leica] Taking Umbrage at John's Lens cap missive
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 10:01:14 -0700

It all depends on your shooting style. I have trained myself to
automatically cap and uncap lenses. The meter display helps as it
flashes if you forget.

I am not arguing for everyone to abandon lens hoods. It is a personal
choice with pluses and minuses like any other decision. Mind you, it
sure makes those wides into petit lenses.

John Collier