Subject: Re: [Leica] On making Art
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 00:14:54 -0500

You and Tim are seizing on one word.  As I wrote earlier one can
substitute feelings, message or any number of similar words... I simply
gave you a definition of the lowest common denominator which you seem to
want to parse into something unnecessarily more complex.

Please show me those works to which you refer below.  I'll bet the
absence of emotion... is the emotion.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com