Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital rangefinders for the new Digilux
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 23:04:31 -0500

John,
Boy, I could go on about the quarter horse my wife rode in the middle
seventies.  We would be plodding along some lonely trail when she would
see a cow.  Head up, ears to the cow, pace picked up, gathered up and
collected.  Boy did that horse love to cut cattle, any time and any
place was fine with her.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com