Subject: Re: [Leica] It's snowing! It's snowing!
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 06:48:53 -0800

Nope, Ted, you're experience is accurate. I remember shortly after I
moved to Southern California I was coming out of a movie theater in
February and looked across the street and there were two girls walking
down the street in string bikinis. I couldn't believe my eyes!
February? This is paradise.

Oh, as for snow, if I want to throw a snowball, I just have to drive
east about an hour and a half.

On Dec 8, 2003, at 10:46 PM, Ted Grant wrote:

> Gee eh? Maybe I've watched way too much sunny California stuff on the
> tele
> screen! ;-)
Eric
Calsbad, CA

"In the end they will lay their freedom at our feet and say to us,
'Make us your slaves, but feed us.'" - Dostoevsky

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] It's snowing! It's snowing!)