Subject: Re: [Leica] #$@%$^ art photographers
From: RUBEN BLĘDEL <ruben@rhodos.dk>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 01:48:05 +0100

As it is with artists it must be with art photographers - 95 % ara bad
and fake - 5 % are good - 0,05% are brilliant of only 0,005% of the
brillian makes a profit while they live

I do not know if the statement below from  teresa299@aol.com was
ironical - if not the remark on Sally Mann is way out and the rest you
write is ........

Ruben