Subject: Re: [Leica] Some Sun-Drenched Tucson Pics
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 19:28:17 -0700

Don:
Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Re: the crop suggestion.  Would you have appreciated the shot if you had not
known that the shadows were ristras either from inclusion in the frame or in
the title of the picture?  Once that info is in mind, then I think the real
ristra can go, but without that info I'm not sure.  I messed with it both
ways and decided to leave them in the frame (besides... I HATE to crop,
prefering to compose and print full frame - but that's another subject
altogether).

again ... thanks
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ