Subject: [Leica] Media management software
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 09:53:15 -0800

What are people recommending for Media Management for large quantities of
images?

I used Canto Cumulus but they were so long getting something for OS X out that I
gave up on them. Now I see they have a new version of their single user software
out there.

But there is iView MediaPro - which I looked at and it seems nice, as well as
the Portfolio software from Extensis.

iPhoto just doesn't do what I need it to - which is keep track of all the
material on CD and DVD-R and dismountable hard drives I have right now.

So I'd really enjoy hearing what people have discovered. I'd rather not invest
in one and then find some awful fatal flaw.

Thank you!

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] Media management software)