Subject: RE: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 08:39:04 -0700

And I agree 102%! Buy from your favorite dealer, whoever it may be. There is
plenty for everyone, and all dealers offer different approaches that appeal
to lots of different folks. One dealer's style appeals to one customer,
another dealer's to another. Do what you want to do. Just cause I hang out
in here doesn't mean anything. Means I like to chat ... and that I might try
some Lagavulin one day! ;-)

Kit