Subject: RE: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:29:00 +0100

>It's right, but if you spek of specifications, the Leica MP or M7 have
>specs identicals or inferiors to numerous cameras that have been out for
>decades...

José, amigo

By no means the Digilux 2 is exactly a M6 or M7 converted into digital
field. Not even a digi MP. It's a Panasonic with a new Leica zoom, probably
of good quality, that looks like a M camera. Leica aficionados are
salivating for the aspect of this camera but in the level of price in which
it seems will be launched there are several offers more rational however
they do not wear the red point. Best thing we may do is waiting and see
dpreview opinion. I'd love a M7 digital or whatever digital which may use my
M lenses but it seems not possible.

Saludos cordiales,

Felix

Replies: Reply from Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net> (RE: [Leica] The LEICA DIGILUX 2 is announced)