Subject: Re: [Leica] The VARIO-ELMARIT-R ASPH f/2.8 - 4.5/28 - 90 mm is there.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 09:41:35 -0700

I don't think you will make the mistake of only getting one this time.

Also this lens does not look to be the production line disaster that
the 35-70/2.8 was. EP goes to great lengths to say Leica has the
production line tolerance problems sorted out or at least compensated
for in the optical/mechanical design. I thought it was rather odd to
have a good deal of the review basically saying Leica is sure they
won't screw it up this time.

John Collier