Subject: Re: [Leica] National Geographic getting better
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 06:25:17 +0100

Anyything that gets my 14-year old reading with enthusiasm is a GOOD THING. In the
current issue there is the long article about flight that you refer to, and also a
long one about the life of the samurai. Flying and Japan are two topics that interest
him very much, and he has been devouring that particular issue.

Nathan