Subject: Re: [Leica] Could this be the downfall of Lagavulin? OT, by the way
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 05:41:49 +0100

Well, I am not sure if comparing a bottle costing $250 with one costing $45-50 is a fair comparison. It is like with
wine: it is very easy to find a good wine at $50 a bottle and up, but finding a good one at $10 takes some work.

Having said that, I would love to try that Japanese brew. I am not wedded to the notion that good whisky only comes
from Scotland, good cognac only from France etc. In fact, my favourite cognac these days is a Spanish brandy called
Luis Felipe. The basic one (the one I buy) costs 60 Euro in Spain; there is also a 50-year old and 100-year old
version, I do not want to think about whay they cost...

Nathan