Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: now 50mm L
From: frank.dernie@btinternet.com
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 17:09:18 +0000 (GMT)

Canon made quite a few f1.2 standard lenses. The lens diagrams I have seen show the aspherics to be very similar, I can not tell if identical, between the early 55 f1.2s and the late 50 f1.2. The non aspherical f1.2s are noticeably different though obviously of the same conceptual family.
cheers
Frank