Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica Digilux 2
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:29:07 -0500

You go Mark.
I recently picked up an absolutely mint Canon F1 with 50mm F1.4 lens and
clean NRC for $100.  Why do I boast this on a Leica list you ask? Well
first of all, over thirty years I actually wore my original out.  With
an A adapter I can mount all my screw mount stuff for the macro things I
have a mind to do.  Or, mount enlarging lenses on bellows for other fun
effects.  Or, he, he, he, check out Erwins statement that the 50mm L
lens is better than a Noctilux.

Some poor guy traded in a fabulous camera for peanuts (the store made a
buck or twenty) to go into digital.  For what he got, he could have
given the camera to somebody he cared about to really learn photography.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com