Subject: Re: [Leica] DEADLINE I*AQ -answering Jerry
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:42:14 -0800

Kit McChesney wrote:

> Now who's generalizing? (!!!) ;-)
>
> Kit
>
> ==
>
> Jerry Lehrer retorted to B.D.'s observation: <snipped>
>
> "Fortunately thru most of my life I have interacted with perceptive
> engineering types who have a low temper threshold.  You arty
> types are as sensitive as heated nitroglycerine.  Cool it."
>
> Jerry
>
> --
Yea the engineers talk in acronyms and get mad at you when you don't
have a clue what they are talking about. They arty types are too spaced
out to remember the topic of conversation or read the whole replies.
Listening.
Everyone leaves all the junk at the bottom. Is the interchange for the
benefit of the list?
:) ":)" means I'm smiling and your not allowed to get pissed off at what
i said.
Because I'm such a smiley guy.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA