Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica R / Canon Digital
From: Phong <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:25:11 -0500

Helo Howard,

Sorry to hear of your focus trouble with the Canon 10D;
while I have heard of a front-focus problem on certain
10D's, I have thought that was a deficiency in the
auto-focusing mechanism of those units, and I have
always attributed any misfocus to my poor manual
focusing technique on the 10D with a focusing screen
not designed for that purpose.

- - Phong