Subject: [Leica] Alaska
From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 06:00:15 -0800

Doug wrote:

"> ...  one week at a
> backcountry lodge at the end of the Denali road.
> Oliver Bryk

This could be either the North Face Lodge or Camp Denali ... or in
Kantishna.  Marvelous area, great scenery and wildlife.
Doug Herr"

We stayed at Camp Denali  http://www.campdenali.com/ and had a wonderful
time. We got to see THE mountain, too. On the day of our return to the
Denali station it snowed (in July) so much that the bus was delayed for
several hours and we missed the train to Anchorage.
Oliver Bryk